Optometrist - Buckingham/Banbury - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry jobs and Optometrist vacancies in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Opticians in Buckingham and Banbury to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
A leading group of independent Opticians are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to work at their lovely Buckingham, Buckinghamshire branch. You will also work between another branch in Banbury.
Optometrist - Role
- Patient focused independent practices
- Amazing 5* reviews
- Providing thorough 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Access to advanced retinal photography - OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Optix computer system
- Provide a personal touch
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Opening hours - 9:00 – 17:30
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Practice
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable company. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of further training opportunities within the role allowing you to continually develop your career.
Optometrist - Salary
- Paying up to £55,000
- GOC fees paid for
- Annual CET event
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.