Optometrist - Buckingham - Independent
Optometry jobs and Optometrist vacancies in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Opticians in Buckingham to hire a part time Optometrist.
A family run group of independent Opticians are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist to work at their lovely Buckingham, Buckinghamshire branch.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing thorough 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages with pre-screening done by the support team
- Access to advanced retinal photography - OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working 3 or 4 days a week to include 3 Sats a Month
- 9:00 – 17:30 working hours (4.30pm on a Sat)
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Practice
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable company. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of further training opportunities within the role allowing you to continually develop your career.
Optometrist - Salary
- Paying up to £55,000 (pro rata)
- Fees paid for
- Annual CET event
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726