Hospital Optometrist - Bedford
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Bedford, Bedfordshire. A brand new Ophthalmic Hospital based in Bedford are looking for a full time Optometrist.
A brand new Ophthalmic Hospital based in Bedford, Bedfordshire are looking for a full time Optometrist.
Optometrist - Role
- State of the art Hospital with brand new equipment
- Hospital specialises in cataract surgery
- Patient centred environment
- Assisted by highly-skilled support teams
- Plenty of training and development opportunities
- Clear progression routes
- Support from other Optometrists in the company
- Monday to Friday – May introduce 1 Saturday a month in the future
- 9am to 5pm
- No sales
- Salary between £44,000 to £52,500
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- 2 + years post Pre-Reg
- Patient focused
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.