Optometrist - Battle, East Sussex - Independent - Full or Part Time - Up to 65K
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full or part time Optometrist jobs in Battle, East Sussex. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Battle, East Sussex.
A well-established independent Opticians based in Battle, East Sussex are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a well established practice which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Well established independent Opticians
- Spacious modern environment with air conditioned testing rooms
- Mainly single testing
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Amazing patient reviews
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients – 40 minutes
- Access to advanced equipment –OCT
- Complex contact lens fits - Ortho K
- Working alongside an experienced team including a Dispensing Optician
- Development opportunities – Additional accreditations, IP etc
- Constant investment into training and advanced equipment
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.15pm
- Flexibility on Saturdays and can work around school hours
- Salary between £55,000 to £65,000
- Relocation package available
- Free parking close by
- Professional fees paid
- 5 week holiday plus bank holidays
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Looking to work in a relaxed patient focused environment
- Open to all levels of experience
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726