Optometrist - Ashford - Independent - 4.5 Days a Week
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full time Optometrist jobs in Ashford, Kent Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Ashford.
A well-established independent Opticians based in Ashford, Kent are looking to recruit a full time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a lovely independent practice which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Well established independent Opticians
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Single testing room
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients – 40 mins
- Trial frames
- Access to advanced equipment –OCT
- Specialist clinics – Colourimetry, myopia management, complex contact lens fits, MECS
- Working alongside an experienced team including a Dispensing Optician
- Development opportunities – Additional accreditations and opportunities to develop specialist clinics
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 4.5 days a week including a Saturday Morning
- Working 9am to 5pm (1pm on a Sat)
- Ideally working between two practices, 20 mins apart
- Salary between £60,000 to £65,000 Pro Rata
- Professional fees paid
- Free parking close by
Optometrist - Requirements
- Full qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- MECS accredited, or willing to train
- Patient focused
- Will go the extra mile
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726