Optical Regional Trainer - London & Kent
Optical vacancies and Optician Regional Trainer jobs based in Kent. Zest Optical are seeking to recruit a Regional Trainer covering London and Kent, on behalf of a leading group of Opticians.
A Regional Trainer is required to join a leading Optical retailer, offering fun and engaging training programmes on all front-of-house duties into practices across Kent.
This is a unique role where you will be constantly meeting with new teams and seeing different stores. Most notably, it’s a step into a more commercial world where your career could really take off.
Optical Training Specialist - Role
- Delivering training courses on a variety of optical topics to colleagues across your given region.
- Providing “classroom” and/or “workshop” style training to their teams on all front-of-house duties, so everything from reception duties through to dispensing and aftercare.
- Working with the head office team to organise and schedule training events.
- Develop good working relationships with all colleagues within the group.
- Liaise with head office team to continuously develop the quality of internal training models
- Monitoring performance of course attendees and provide further feedback and support if required
Optical Training Specialist – Requirements
- A solid track record working within an optical practice is essential
- Involvement in training teams is an added benefit
- Must enjoy constantly building relationships with new people
- Full clean driving license
Optical Training Specialist – Salary
- Paying up to £25,000 base
- Company car
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 229 1673 for more details.
Contact: Sam Bowden
Telephone: 0114 229 1673