Optical Training Specialist - South West
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical vacancies and Optician Regional Trainer jobs based in the Bristol/South West area. Zest Optical are seeking to recruit a Regional Trainer covering the Bristol/South West area, on behalf of a leading group of Opticians.
A Regional Trainer is required to join a leading Optical retailer, offering fun and engaging training programmes on all front-of-house duties into practices across the Bristol/South West area.
This is a unique role where you will be constantly meeting with new teams and seeing different stores. Most notably, it’s a step into a more commercial world where your career could really take off.
Optical Training Specialist - Role
- Delivering training courses on a variety of optical topics to colleagues across your given region.
- Providing “classroom” and/or “workshop” style training to their teams on all front-of-house duties, so everything from reception duties through to dispensing and aftercare.
- Working with the head office team to organise and schedule training events.
- Develop good working relationships with all colleagues within the group.
- Liaise with head office team to continuously develop the quality of internal training models
- Monitoring performance of course attendees and provide further feedback and support if required
Optical Training Specialist – Requirements
- A solid track record working within an optical practice is essential
- Involvement in training teams is an added benefit
- Must enjoy constantly building relationships with new people
- Full clean driving license
Optical Training Specialist – Salary
- Paying up to £24,000 base
- Company car
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 229 1673 for more details.