Optical Returns Advisor - Birmingham
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Customer Service jobs in Birmingham. Zest Optical recruitment are seeking to recruit a full time Optical Returns Advisor on behalf of a Lens manufacturer based in Birmingham.
A full time Returns Technician is required to work for a lens manufacturer based in Birmingham alongside their customer service team. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
You will work as part of the Returns Team to action queries relating to glasses that have been returned by the client deemed to be factory error in a timely manner – and to ensure that the information given to them is reliable and up-to-date. To manage all inbound & queries from the Customer Service team are dealt with in an accurate and consistent manner. All departmental standard operating procedures are carried out on a daily basis and are the responsibility of the returns technician.
Mains Tasks will be;
- To resolve all returns queries in a timely, accurate and consistent manner by ensuring that glasses are analysed accurately and data from company MI systems is used to give the correct information and outcome.
- To provide when required, information of a technical nature regarding glasses and their manufacture.
- When applicable, to supply advice on the dispensing of glasses in order to resolve queries from practice.
- To build rapport with the practice team with the outbound calls that are made to practice.
- To deal with inbound calls/queries in a polite and efficient manner – ensuring that the query is dealt with effectively and to the full satisfaction of the customer
- To build long term relationships with key customer accounts.
- Support and approach the Returns position with a ‘can do attitude' always looking for a better way.
- To fully interact with the supply chain team across all of the relevant sites.
- To portray a professional image at all times.
You MUST have an excellent knowledge of the Optical industry, ideally working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician, dealing with Customer Service as well. You will have a self-motivated and positive attitude to work, and enjoy building good working relationships with clients.
The role is to work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The salary on offer is up to £18,250 plus a range of company benefits.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726