Optical Practice Manager - Christchurch - Boutique Independent
Optical Practice ManagerChristchurch (South Island NZ)Reference: ZOP3815
Zest Optical currently have an incredible opportunity for an Optical Practice Manager in Christchurch, New Zealand.
The group epitomises everything we know of boutique independent practices, offering a carefully selected range of unique brands from around the world whilst also providing state-of-art clinical services.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Leading a close-knit team with a view to building upon the success they have experienced in recent times
- A complete focus on creating a special and memorable experience for each patient
- Working with an eclectic mix of brands such as Lindberg, Garret Leigh, Moscot, Blackfin, theo, l.a Eyeworks and more all fitted with Zeiss lenses
- Known for offering a variety of advanced clinical services such as dry-eye, ortho-K, glaucoma screening and myopia management
- Highly skilled and supportive team
- Balanced working arrangements to allow you to fully enjoy the full NZ lifestyle
Optical Practice Manager - Candidate
- A proven track record as a practising and registered Dispensing Optician
- Have a passion for offering elite level of care and service
- A desire to contribute positively to a fast growing team
Optical Practice Manager – Salary
- Up to $85,000
- Bonus potential of $10,000+
- Range of additional benefits
We could write all day about this opportunity, but if you are interested at first glance, please click the ‘Apply’ link so the team can reach out and discuss in more detail.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353