Optical Practice Manager - Chelsea - Exclusive Boutique
Optical Store Manager vacancies and Optical Store Manager jobs based in Chelsea, London.
We are currently working alongside one of the industry’s most exclusive brands to recruit an Optical Store Manager for their flagship boutique in Chelsea, London.
In the store you will find a fashion forward environment and shelves lined with a blend of the latest and classic designs the brand have become so well-known for.
Your role will be varied, being the face of the brand for London, continuously driving growth of the team and business around you.
Optical Store Manager – Role
- Head-up all day-to-day operations with a focus on creating a unique journey for each patient
- Utilise the autonomy they offer to implement your own ideas and initiatives to drive business
- Develop the team through recruitment and training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Work closely with senior management team to constantly enhance brand awareness through marketing & PR events
- 10:30 - 18:30
Optical Store Manager – Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Store Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £35,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme - £5,000+
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353