Optical Practice Manager - Bluewater - Luxury Practice
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optical jobs and Dispensing Optician Management vacancies for an Optical Practice Manager in Bluewater, Kent. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a high-end Opticians based in Bluewater, Kent to hire a full time Optical Practice Manager.
We are currently working alongside a high end practice in Bluewater, Kent to recruit an Optical Practice Manager with a view to stepping into multi-site management.
The practice has experienced an exciting period recently and your aim will be to ensure continued success and development of the business and team.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and the range of products on offer.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Continue building upon the success the store has experienced so far
- Utilise the autonomy they offer to implement your own ideas and initiatives to drive business
- Develop the team through recruitment and training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Work closely with senior management team to enhance brand awareness through marketing & PR events
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Practice Manager - Package
- Basic salary up to £38,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme (£5,000+)
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.