Optical Operations Specialist
Zest Optical are partnered with the global leader in luxury eyewear to recruit an Operations Specialist into their established and successful team based in Kensington, London.
This is a varied role working with their luxury high street brands covering over 60 stores across 3 countries - UK, Ireland & Netherlands.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, your focus will be on optimizing the store process and communications across all departments.
You will be entrusted to ensure the efficient and effective operational performance of stores, managing projects and driving communication. You will contribute to achieving operational excellence, performance, great customer experience and process integration.
Optical Operations Specialist - Role
- Implementing store operations strategies and best practices across their network
- Work with Operations Manager to standardize store processes, equipment sourcing and general guidelines
- Focus on store process harmonization finding and maintaining synergies across business and retail brands
- Focus on project deployment/management in the store both initiated locally and centrally
- Support field leadership teams and operations to optimize store operations budget/costs
Optical Operations Specialist - Requirements
- Solid experience in optical operations/consulting
- Knowledge of retail operations, processes, and business implications
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven ability to proactively find business appropriate solutions, fill gaps where needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop a cooperative working relationship with others inside and outside of the business
- Capability to thrive under pressure to achieve results within tight deadlines
Optical Operations Specialist – Salary
- Base salary up to £48,000
- Bonus potential up to 10%
- Range of additional benefits
Please click the ‘apply’ link if you would like to find out more about this opportunity.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353