Optical Lab Technician - Milton Keynes
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Lab Technician vacancies and Optical Glazing jobs in Milton Keynes. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an optical lab based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire to hire a full time Optical Lab Technician.
An Optical lab based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are looking for a full time Optical Lab Technician to work alongside the glazing team. The company supplies lenses to Opticians all across the UK.
Optical Lab Technician – Role
- Tracing, blocking and glazing to a high standard.
- Supporting finishing once all the tracing is complete.
- Handling Customers frames.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures comply with operational and statutory requirements
- Carry out any other duties necessary with a willingness to be flexible with working hours to respond to the needs of the company.
- Pro-active in the development of self and undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Be vigilant in matters relating to health and safety within and external to the company’s offices.
Optical Lab Technician – Skills
- Experience of working in an Optical lab as a Lab Technician or Glazing Technician
- High Accuracy and attention to detail
- Tracing, blocking and glazing experience
Salary and Additional Information
- 37.5 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday, 2pm to 10.30pm
- Life Assurance - after 12 months service
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 with service, plus Bank Holidays
- Free pair of lenses
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.