Optical Glazing Technician - Newcastle - New Business
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optical Technician and Optical Glazing Technician jobs in Newcastle, North East.
Zest Optical have an exciting opportunity for an Optical Glazing Technician to join a new business opening in Newcastle within a shopping centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful establishment and development of the new business.
Optical Glazing Technician – Role
- Modern eyewear kiosk based within a shopping centre
- Eco-friendly based eyewear business
- Affordable products with an ethical stance
- Launching in Jan 2023
- Access to an advanced computerised lab equipment
- Offering a quick and efficient glazing for customers while they shop
- Customer interactions, taking orders, dealing with prescriptions, taking measurements
- Maintaining smooth running of lab
- Stock control
- Maintaining a high quality standard of glazing
- Working full time 5 days a week with one weekend day
- Typical working hours from 9am to 6pm – 40 hours a week
- Some lone working
- Salary between £24,000 to £28,000 DOE
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Opportunity to join a growing business with progression available as they grow
- Free parking
Optical Glazing Technician – Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Basic glazing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.