Optical Assistant - Wolverhampton - Independent Opticians
Optical AssistantWolverhampton (West Midlands County)Reference: 1651a
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Wolverhampton. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians in Wolverhampton to hire a full time Optical Assistant.
A high quality independent Opticians based just outside of Wolverhampton are looking for a new full time Optical Assistant to join the team.
This is a highly successful practice with an exceptional reputation in the area, focusing on offering patients a caring and personal service.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Mid to High end independent Opticians
- Affluent lively town
- Single testing room practice
- 40 min appointments
- A focus on customer care ensuring every patient leaves happy
- Varied frame range including exclusive designer brands
- Quality lenses
- Input into the business – new ideas, frame selection
- Working 5 days a week including Saturday mornings
- Part time may also be considered
- Opening hours from 9am to 5pm (Usually 1.30pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £22,000 to £23,000
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience of working within an Opticians
- Independent experience would be an advantage
- Caring attitude who enjoys going above and beyond
- Team player
- Attention to detail
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726