Optical Assistant - Suffolk - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Due to expansion, an award winning group of independent Opticians based in the Suffolk, London and Essex area are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant to work between two of their branches on the Suffolk Coast. (Close to Lowestoft)
The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer. It utilises modern testing equipment and focuses on offering a professional and friendly service.
- Dispensing lenses to all levels
- Helping patients to select frames
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with collections, measurements and adjustments
- Working with the Optometrist and Dispensing Opticians to ensure a smooth patient journey
- Previous Optical experience is essential
- Full dispensing capabilities including occupational and varifocal lenses
- Ideally around two years’ + experience.
- Customer focussed
- Courteous and professional
- Proactive and motivated to learn
- Interest in fashion and branding
- Basic between £14,000 to £17,000
- Bonus scheme
- 35 hours per week to include Saturdays, no Sunday opening
- 28 days holiday
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.