Full Time Optical Assistant - South London
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Advisor jobs based in South London. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an Opticians based in South London to hire a full time Optical Assistant.
My client owns two independent Opticians in South London (Close to Norwood and Thornton Heath) and they are looking for a full time Optical Assistant to work between both branches. The practices themselves focus on offering a quality, patient focused service and have an excellent reputation in the area.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Basic Glazing
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant, Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Passion to work for an independent Opticians
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Between £16,000 to £19,000
The role is to work 5 days a week including Saturdays with working hours being from 9am to 5.30pm (3pm on a Sat)
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726