Optical Assistant - Sheffield - Modern Independent
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a well-established independent practice based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The advanced practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Single testing clinics
- Advanced equipment across the practice including OCT
- Involvement in enhanced care schemes
- Provide comprehensive dispensing & contact lens service
- 20 hours per week
- Alternate Saturdays
- No late nights or Sundays
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Rewarding packages up to £17,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353