Optical Assistant - Rayleigh - Advanced Independent
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Rayleigh, Essex.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent based in Rayleigh, Essex.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fashionable practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The modern practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Dispensing Optician – Role
- Modern, patient focused practice
- Nice and relaxed environment which still offers a lively buzz
- Advanced equipment across the practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- No Sundays, bank holidays or late finishes
Dispensing Optician – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Dispensing Optician – Salary
- Base salary up to £24,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353