Optical Assistant - Nottingham
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Assistant jobs, Optical Advisor, Dispensing Assistant in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an optical practice with exciting opportunities in the optical eye care sector based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. The flagship practice is based in the town centre and holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of care and service. This position offers a range of unbeatable opportunities through a variety of different channels.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Award winning team
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career as an Optical Assistant. Within the role you will be well assisted by a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of training within the role allowing you to continuously develop your career.
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £17,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.