Optical Assistant - Northampton - Established Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based on the outskirts of Northampton, Northamptonshire.
We are currently working alongside a well-established group of independent opticians in Northamptonshire to recruit an Optical Assistant to their growing team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely group which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The advanced practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Working with a wide range of designer and bespoke brands
- Advanced equipment across the practice including OCT
- Provide comprehensive dispensing & contact lens service
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Rewarding packages up to £19,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.