Optical Assistant - Milton Keynes - Luxury Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Milton Keynes. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a luxury independent Opticians based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire to hire a full time Optical Assistant.
An exclusive independent Opticians based in Milton Keynes are looking for a full time Optical Assistant. This is a modern and forward thinking practice, with an extremely loyal patient base, due to the excellent level of clinical and professional service they receive with each visit. The practice is technologically advanced with modern testing equipment such as an OCT and stocks a wide range of designer and bespoke frames and sunglasses.
Optical Assistant - The Role
- Working in a friendly team of 7-8 people
- Extremely modern with a boutique feel
- Double tests most days
- Has won many awards within the industry
- Working alongside very experienced and well respected optical professionals
- Strong links to local hospitals
- Runs specialist advanced clinics
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses to all levels including varifocal
- Access to the very best frames and lenses on the market including one of a kind, bespoke frames
- Assist with stock selection
- Deliver an amazing patient experience
- Support through the Dispensing Optician course if required
- Consistent training and development
- Salary between £17,000 to £25,000 DOE
- Working 5 days a week including a Saturday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experienced Optical Assistant
- Confident dealing with high value dispensing
- Happy to learn
- Well presented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exception customer service skills.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.