Optical Customer Service Assistant - London (Head Office Based, Full Time, Office Hours, Boutique Brand)
Zest Optical are supporting an exciting eyewear brand looking to recruit an Optical Assistant to join their fast growing team based in West London.
This role presents an opportunity for an Optical Assistant to take the next step in their career into a head office position and experience a different environment and dynamic within the industry.
The brand have an incredible set of values which centre around access to high quality care and the finest products, completely transparent pricing, supporting overseas vision charities and striving to be carbon neutral.
Ideally they are looking for an Optical Assistant who matches their values and holds a desire to contribute positively to the growth and development of the business around them.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Based in the Customer Care team in the Head Office acting as point of contact for the brand
- Operating through a number of different communication channels
- Representing a fashion forward brand with an established online name and a rapidly growing high street presence
- Working within a highly-skilled team of 2
- Full time (office hours)
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Positive track record within the optical industry
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Paying up to £24,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- 29 holidays inc. bank hols
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353