Optical Assistant - Central London - Monday to Friday
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Central London.
Zest Optical are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a lovely independent practice based in Central London (Close to Moorfields Eye Hospital).
This is an opportunity to join a clinical, patient focused practice which focuses on quality care and customer service
Optical Assistant – Role
- Well-established independent based in Central London (Next to Moorfields Eye Hospital)
- Single testing room practice
- Offers patients an individual service
- Top quality frames and lenses – Lindberg, Alain Mikli, Face a Face
- Assisting with reception duties
- Involvement in dispensing, adjustments and measurements
- Assisting with glazing
- Involvement in social media
- Contact lens teaches
- Working Monday to Friday – 9am to 6pm
- Salary between £22,000 to £27.000 DOE
Optical Assistant– Requirements
- A successful track record in an optical setting
- Able to dispense to all levels
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of contact lenses
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726