Optical Assistant - Leeds - Independent
Optometry, Optical vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs in North Leeds, West Yorkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant on behalf of a group of independent practices for their branch based in Leeds.
My client is a well-established group of independent Opticians based in Yorkshire and they are looking to recruit an Optical Assistant to work 5 days a week at their branch based in Leeds.
The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer and seen significant amounts of growth in the past few years.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant, Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Between £16,000 to £18,000 plus various company benefits.
The role is to work 5 days a week including Saturdays;
39 hours per week with 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726