Optical Assistant - Hull - Award Winning Independent
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire.
A luxury independent Opticians based on the outskirts of Hull, East Yorkshire are looking for a full time Optical Assistant to join the team.
The practice is well known for its premium range of eyewear sourced from all over the world, and they provide patients with a first class experience.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Luxury, modern practices
- Working between 2-3 branches
- All beautiful villages close to Hull
- Working with a wide range of advanced equipment and products
- Personal shopping experience with customers
- Focus on quality rather than quantity
- Work the very best frames and lenses – Some of which are exclusive in the area
- Assisting with reception, dispensing, measurements and adjustments
- Salary from £17,000-£21,000
- Working from 9am to 5pm (4pm on a Sat)
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an Opticians
- Interest in fashion, styling and brands
- Confident with high value dispensing
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726