Optical Assistant - Hove - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Optical Receptionist jobs based in Hove, East Sussex. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians in Hove, East Sussex to hire a part time Optical Assistant
A modern independent Opticians based in Hove, East Sussex, are on the lookout for a full time Optical Assistant. The practice has been established for more than 60 years and is currently going through an exciting period of growth.
Optical Assistant– Role
- High end, modern independent
- Focus on patient service
- Amazing 5* reviews
- Diverse patient base
- Reception duties
- Booking and chasing appointments
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Optical Admin – GOC forms etc
- Setting up direct debits
- Stock ordering
- Adjustments and repairs
- Ensuring each patient has an amazing experience
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working in a healthcare setting - Optical, Dental, Private Clinic, Hospital etc
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the exceptional levels of service this practice is well known for
- Interest in fashion and trends
Optical Assistant – Salary and benefits
- Basic salary between £18,000 to £19,000
- Working 4 days a week including Alt Saturdays
- No Sunday or late night working
- Annual 4 weeks holiday, rising each year
- Government based pension scheme
- Immediate or flexible start date
To apply for this role please click the apply now link or call Rebecca Wood on 01142381726 for more information.