Optical Assistant - Spitalfields, East London - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in East London. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Spitalfields, East London are looking for a full time Optical Assistant
An expanding group of independent Opticians based in London are looking for a full time Optical Assistant to join the team in Spitalfields, East London.
The company currently have several stores in London and have ambitious plans for the future. They combine traditional frame craft with modern methods.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Manage sales, deal with enquiries, book and assist eye tests, and offer impeccable customer service to everyone who enters the store
- To dispense our products to consistently high standards, excelling at fitting frames, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and giving expert style advice
- Ensure the retail environment is flawlessly run, including taking responsibility for visual merchandising and the in-store experience
- To act as a representative for our brand to help educate and excite others about their mission and company story
- To comfortably explain eye health, eyewear and prescription terminology to patients
- Support your colleagues and in turn further your development
Optical Assistant Requirements
- Previous Optical experience
- You’re comfortable in a busy environment and take pride in what you do
- You show great initiative, positivity and patience
- Possess meticulous attention to detail, with a keen interest in aesthetics
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Have a genuine passion for spectacles, including their design and history
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively in person, over the phone and online
- Dedicated to making people happy - you exceed expectations, even under pressure, with an upbeat and mature attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is £11.95/hr
- Bonus and share options
- Mental health support
- Significant responsibility and progression opportunities
- Free spectacles and family and friends discount
The role is to work 40 hours a week which will include a weekend day. Typical opening hours from 10am to 7pm.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.