Optical Assistant - Grantham - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Grantham, Lincolnshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Grantham to hire a full or part time Optical Assistant.
We are currently looking for an experienced Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent practice based in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The modern practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern, patient focused environment
- Small but busy practice
- Team of 3-4 people
- Working alongside an experienced DO
- Continued investment into the business - OCT
- Specialist clinics - low vision, complex CL's
- Access to high quality eyewear - Tiffany, Rayban, Oakley, Oliver Peoples
- Loyal patient base
- Assisting with complex dispensing, pre-screening, adjustments, collections, reception and general admin
- Assisting with glazing
- Helping to run social media accounts
- Working at two other branches -1-2 days a week
- Full or part time including Saturdays - 9am to 5pm (3.30pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant
- Able to dispense to all levels
- Independent experience would be advantageous
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Happy to work in all areas of the practice
- Happy to travel between practices
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.