Optical Assistant - Edinburgh - Quirky Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Edinburgh. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a unique independent Opticians based in Edinburgh to hire a full time Optical Assistant.
The company currently have several stores in London and the South East and have ambitious plans for the future. They combine traditional frame craft with modern methods.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Manage sales, deal with enquiries, book and assist eye tests, and offer impeccable customer service to everyone who enters the store
- To dispense our products to consistently high standards, excelling at fitting frames, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and giving expert style advice
- Ensure the retail environment is flawlessly run, including taking responsibility for visual merchandising and the in-store experience
- To act as a representative for our brand to help educate and excite others about their mission and company story
- To comfortably explain eye health, eyewear and prescription terminology to patients
- Support your colleagues and in turn further your development
Optical Assistant Requirements
- Previous Optical experience
- You’re comfortable in a busy environment and take pride in what you do
- You show great initiative, positivity and patience
- Possess meticulous attention to detail, with a keen interest in aesthetics
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Have a genuine passion for spectacles, including their design and history
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively in person, over the phone and online
- Dedicated to making people happy - you exceed expectations, even under pressure, with an upbeat and mature attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £23,000 to £24,800
- Plus bonus
- Significant responsibility and progression opportunities
- Free spectacles and family and friends discount
The role is to work 5 days a week which includes a weekend day.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.