Optical Assistant - Edinburgh - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Edinburgh.
A well respected independent Opticians based in Edinburgh, Scotland, are looking for a full time Optical Assistant.
The focus of the company is to put the patient first and they strive to provide the best service, range of frames and lenses possible. This has led to them being the premier independent Opticians in Edinburgh.
Optical Assistant – The Role
- Clinically focused independent
- Aim to be personalised, professional and caring at all times
- Technologically advanced
- Single testing room
- Working in a team of 4 people
- Fabulous collection of top designer frames
- Hands on role
- Communicate with labs/team/patients
- Handle any frame repairs/spectacle adjustments and manage stock of nose pads, screws and other parts for repair kit
- Input into stock selection
- Promote and maintain patient relationships
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Full time – 5 days a week including Saturdays
- Typical working hours between 9am to 5.30pm (1pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £20,000 to £25,000
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experienced Optical Assistant
- Passionate about optics
- Focus on customer service
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.