Optical Assistant - Dunfermline - Fashionable Independent
Optical Assistant jobs, Optical Advisor, Dispensing Assistant in Dunfermline, Fife. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an optical practice with exciting opportunities in the optical eye care sector based in Dunfermline, Fife.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent based in Dunfermline, Fife.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fashionable practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The modern environment offers the opportunity to develop your career whilst working in a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern, patient focused practice with 1 testing room
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Full time Tuesday - Saturday
- 9am - 5:30pm with one later opening on Thursday and half day on Saturday (2pm finish)
- Free on-site parking
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Up to £22,000
- Additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353