Optical Assistant - Doncaster - High End Independent
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based on Doncaster, Yorkshire.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a premium independent practice based on in Doncaster, Yorkshire.
This is an opportunity to play a huge part in the team, driving the business forward and building on its existing success, all whilst working with some of the most fashionable frames and advanced lenses in the industry.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Community based practice known for the best in care
- Reputation for high quality care and offering a variety of specialist services
- Advanced environment offering all the tech and gadgets to aid you on the day-to-day
- Opportunities in driving marketing and social media engagement
- 3 to 5 days per week available
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experienced in the optical setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Base salary up to £22,000
- Rewarding packages with range of benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353