Optical Assistant - Covent Garden - New Boutique
Optical Assistant jobs and Optical Assistant vacancies in Covent Garden, London.
An emerging eyewear brand have an opportunity in their new boutique soon to be opening in Covent Garden, London.
They're a stylish brand with amazing products and an ethos to match, donating a pair of glasses to overseas sight charities for every pair of glasses sold.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful start-up and development of the brand, with oportunities to rapidly climb the ladder as they continue to open more stores throughout 2023.
Optical Assistant - Role
- 360 involvement across all aspects of the store, heading up their unique customer journey
- Focussing on expert and personal dispensing service
- Based in a fashion-forward, gallery like setting offering a wide range of premium products
- Closely supporting the Manager and assisting in identifying opportunities for growth
- Assist with local marketing and PR events
- Surrounded by a skilled team
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience in the eyewear industry with an interest in art, fashion & design
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
Optical Assistant - Package
- Paying up to £25,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme (£2,000 OTE)
- A number of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353