Optical Assistant - Central London - Monday to Friday
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Central London. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians in Central London to hire a full time Optical Assistant.
A high end independent Opticians based in central London (Near St. James Park and Westminster are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant working Monday to Friday.
Based in an exclusive area of central London, this practice has developed an excellent reputation for offering specialist services, as well as a range unique eyewear.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern, high end boutique practice
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Access to high end brands from all over the world – Tom Davies, Oliver Peoples, Gucci
- Input into frame selection
- Working alongside an experienced Dispensing Optician
- Paperless practice
- Accounts with most lens suppliers
- Hands on in all areas of the practice including reception
- Full time role working Monday to Friday
- Typical working hours from 9am to 5pm
- Basic salary between £18,000 to £24,000
- Plans on introducing a team bonus scheme in the future
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experienced Optical Assistant
- Independent experience with exposure to a broad range of frames and lenses would be advantageous
- Passionate about eyewear and styling
- Flair for fashion
- Pulse on the market
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Kind and empathetic
- Attention to detail
To avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01142381726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726