Optical Assistant - Caterham
Optical Assistant jobs, Optical Advisor, Dispensing Assistant in Caterham, Surrey. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an optical practice based in Caterham, Surrey with exciting opportunities in the optical eye care sector
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a patient focused practice based in Caterham, Surrey.
The modern practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Opportunities for development – DO Course
- Full time – including Saturdays
- 9am to 5.30pm
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements thus being able to advise the best possible eye care solutions.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Salary between £16,000 to £18,000
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726