Senior Optical Assistant - Cambridge - Quirky Independent
Optometry, Optical Advisor vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a quirky independent Opticians based in Cambridge to hire a full time Senior Optical Assistant.
An expanding group of independent Opticians are looking for a full time Senior Optical Assistant to join the team at their amazing Cambridge practice.
The company currently have several stores in London and have ambitious plans for the future. They combine traditional frame craft with modern methods.
Senior Optical Assistant - Role
- Manage sales, deal with enquiries, book and assist eye tests, and offer impeccable customer service to everyone who enters the store
- To dispense our products to consistently high standards, excelling at fitting frames, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and giving expert style advice
- Ensure the retail environment is flawlessly run, including taking responsibility for visual merchandising and the in-store experience
- To act as a representative for our brand to help educate and excite others about their mission and company story
- To comfortably explain eye health, eyewear and prescription terminology to patients
- Support your colleagues and in turn further your development
Senior Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous Optical experience
- You’re comfortable in a busy environment and take pride in what you do
- You show great initiative, positivity and patience
- Possess meticulous attention to detail, with a keen interest in aesthetics
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Have a genuine passion for spectacles, including their design and history
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively in person, over the phone and online
- Dedicated to making people happy - you exceed expectations, even under pressure, with an upbeat and mature attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £20,000 to £23,000
- Significant responsibility and progression opportunities
- Free spectacles and family and friends discount
The role is to work 5 days a week which include a weekend day.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726