Optical Assistant - Broadstairs - Advanced Practice
Optical Assistant jobs, Optical Advisor, Dispensing Assistant in Broadstairs, Kent. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an optical practice with exciting opportunities in the optical eye care sector based in Broadstairs, Kent.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Broadstairs, Kent.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service.
The modern practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Bustling patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Extensive opportunities for development – Management or Dispensing Optician etc
- 9am – 5:30pm
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements thus being able to advise the best possible eye care solutions.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Paying up to £18,500
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353