Optical Assistant - Bluewater - High End Practice
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Assistant vacancies for an Optical Assistant in Bluewater, Kent.
We are currently working alongside a high end practice in Bluewater, Kent to recruit an Optical Assistant to their lovely team.
The practice has experienced an exciting period recently and you will be working closely alongside the Manager to continue building the business and team further.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and the range of products on offer.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Offering a unique customer experience focusing on high quality service
- Closely supporting the Manager to continue building upon the recent success of the store
- Support the wider team, training them to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Support all day-to-day operations and processes
- Push your own career forward in a fast growing business
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
Optical Assistant - Package
- Basic salary up to £20,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353