Optical Assistant - Beaconsfield - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
We are currently working alongside a well-established, high end independent practice in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire to recruit a full time Optical Assistant.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a long standing practice in an affluent area, offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of frames to suit all tastes and budgets
Optical Assistant – Role
- Single testing room independent Opticians
- Well established in the area
- Working with a wide range of designer brands
- High average dispensing value
- Team of 4-5 people
- Working alongside an experienced Dispensing Optician
- Act as first point of contact for patients, managing all booking and collections etc
- Dispensing and frame selection
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Ordering frames and lenses
- Working full time – 5 days a week from 9am to 5.30pm – including Saturdays
- Salary between £18,000 to £19,000
- Free parking
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Competent optical dispenser
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.