Optical Assistant - Amersham - Boutique Independent
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
We are currently working alongside a well-established, high end independent practice in Amersham, Buckinghamshire to recruit an Optical Assistant to their growing team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a boutique practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of unique designer brands.
The advanced practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Boutique practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Working with a wide range of designer and bespoke brands
- Advanced equipment across the practice
- Working closely alongside professional team members offering a comprehensive dispensing service
- Act as first point of contact for patients, managing all booking and collections etc
- 9am-5:30pm, Tue-Fri / 9am-5pm, Sat
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Rewarding packages up to £18,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353