Optical Assistant - Amersham - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Amersham are looking for a full time Optical Assistant.
A high end independent Opticians based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire are looking for an Optical Assistant to work 4 or 5 days a week.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a boutique practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
Optical Assistant – Role
- High end boutique
- Relaxed environment
- Single testing clinics – Tests 4 days a week
- Advanced equipment across the practice including OCT
- Access to unique brands – Lindberg, Mykita, Oliver Peoples
- Assisting with frame selection and dispensing
- Reception and admin
- Measurements and adjustments
- Helping the Directors to grow the business
- Working 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday.
- Typical working hours from 9am to 5.30pm (9.30am to 5pm on a Sat)
- No Sundays and bank holidays
- Salary between £17,000 to £18,500
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Friendly and approachable
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.