Optical Assistant Practice Manager - Edinburgh - High End
We are currently working alongside a high end practice in Edinburgh to recruit an Optical Assistant Practice Manager to manage their exciting new store.
The practice has experienced an exciting period since launch and you will be working closely alongside the Manager to continue building the business and team.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and the range of products on offer.
Optical Assistant Practice Manager - Role
- Closely supporting the Manager to continue building upon the recent success of the store
- Identify areas for improvement and growth within the business and develop plans to execute them
- Support the wider team, training them to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee day-to-day operations and processes
- Push your own career forward in a fast growing brand in the area
Optical Assistant Practice Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Assistant Practice Manager - Package
- Basic salary up to £23,500
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353