Optical Assistant / Assistant Manager - Darlington - New Practice Opening
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Darlington, Durham.
Zest Optical have an exciting opportunity for an Optical Assistant / Assistant Manager to be part of a new practice soon to be opening in Darlington, Durham.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful establishment and development of the new practice and team.
Not only will you be based in the latest, state of the art environment, you will also be part of a business with level of care and service at the heart of what they do.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern setup with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Working with a wide range of advanced equipment and products
- Provide comprehensive dispensing & contact lens service
- Involvement in a variety of new store projects – marketing, PR, training etc.
- Number of future career development opportunities
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Rewarding packages up to £24,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353