Optical Account Manager - Berkshire/Wiltshire
Ophthalmic Lens Account Manager, Dispensing Optician job in Berkshire/Wiltshire. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager for a leading designer and manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses. You will be responsible for covering a territory including the following postcodes: SN / RG / SL / TW / SW / SM.
The purpose of the role is to drive revenue from new and existing independent opticians, through a long term partnership approach, in order to achieve continued growth and success for both the customer(s) and the company. You will also be expected to identify commercial opportunities to create value for accounts, and successfully manage the delivery and execution of these opportunities.
Optical Account Manager – Role
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of customer accounts to achieve revenue growth and achieve business KPIs, goals and strategy.
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of the territory, and customer accounts, identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Undertake data analysis of the commercial opportunities that are available to create value for customers and create innovation options to address these.
- Deliver insights to the customer to support their continued success
- Be the key point of contact for customer(s)
- Curate data from across new markets, the wider industry and business models to identify commercial opportunities.
Optical Account Manager – Requirements
- Proven academics: Degree qualified or equivalent, eg F.B.D.O.
- Demonstrated sales experience – credible at achieving KPIs and delivering growth in market through managing the existing customer base and securing new customers
- Clean driving License or at most 3 points.
Optical Account Manager – Salary
- Highly competitive base salary
- Outstanding bonus scheme
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
Please note this role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to move into a permanent role in the future.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727