Ophthalmic Lens Trainer - Midlands
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer job in the Midlands. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Lens Trainer for a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses. The purpose of this role is to plan and deliver product, sales & retail training activities to key customers. Preferred candidate location would be in one of the following counties: Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire or Herefordshire. This could be extended to one of the following: Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire or Hampshire.
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Role
- Visit optical stores to train and communicate on products and services.
- Organise, coordinate and host digital learning initiatives including live webinars.
- To develop training ideas to enhance sales levels.
- Supporting the Head of EPS with projects.
- Supporting the Head of EPS with training content creation (CET, technical product training, dispensing & retail optimisation) creating storyboard, presentations and adapt this content to various formats (e-learning platform, ppt…) with the support of the marketing team.
- Supporting the sales team with customer training requirements and their KPIs.
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Requirements
- Dispensing Optician qualification
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Salary
- Excellent base salary
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
- Monday – Friday working
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727