Retail Optical Operations Manager
Optical Operations Manager roles. Zest Optical are recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager who will be responsible for all store operational activities of retail and optical stores throughout the UK. Reporting into the Head of Operations and leading a team your focus will be on optimizing the store process and communications across all departments.
You will be entrusted to ensure the efficient and effective operational performance of their retail businesses, managing projects and driving communication. You will contribute to achieving operational excellence, performance, great customer experience and process integration.
- Implementing store operations strategies, best practices across their retail network
- Work with Head of Operations, to standardize store processes, equipment sourcing and general guidelines
- Focus on store process harmonization finding and maintaining synergies across business and retail brands
- Focus on project deployment/management in the store both initiated locally and centrally
- Manage internal communication, being a reference point for all personnel and EMEA operations
- Support field leadership teams and operations to optimize store operations budget/costs
- Guide, coach, lead and manage a team to deliver communication and operations goals
- A business degree with solid experience in retail operations/consulting
- Proven experience in managing teams in store operations/project management/ in a complex hybrid environment
- Committed to creating a positive and energetic culture within an ever-changing environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail operations, processes, and business implications
- Proficiency in data management and excellent understanding of Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven ability to proactively find business appropriate solutions, fill gaps where needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop a cooperative working relationship with others inside and outside of the business
- Capability to thrive under pressure to achieve results within tight deadlines
In return you will be offered a salary up to 60k but could be flexible depending on experience. Contact Steve McMurray for more details.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723