Mobile Store Manager - Luxury Accessories - Manchester
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Luxury Accessories Store Manager jobs, Luxury Accessories Store Manager Vacancies in Manchester.
Zest Optical are working alongside a luxury brand to recruit a Mobile Store Manager to their high-performing team in Manchester.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join an incredible brand known for their luxury accessories as a Mobile Manager covering their stores in Mancherster.
The idea for this role is that it will provide a step into area management as you would act as a point of contact for the different teams whilst heading up a number of different projects such as new store openings.
Store Manager – Role
- Drive further growth and development of the boutique and brand in the area
- Develop the team through effective training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
- Build relationships with local businesses and store staff through effective networking and communication
- Provide expert and personal service depending on fashion interests and lifestyle
Store Manager – Requirements
- Proven track record in a premium setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when dealing with customers
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
- Find enjoyment in a KPI / sales driven environment
- Hold a keen interest in fashion and design alongside high-end service
Store Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £36,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme with £10-15,000+ potential
- Discounted products
- Regular team and brand events
- Internal competitions with amazing prizes
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.