Mobile Optical Assistant - Yorkshire - Monday to friday - 4 Days a Week
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Yorkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an innovative domiciliary eyecare provider to hire a part time Optical Assistant in Yorkshire.
A growing and innovative domiciliary Eyecare provider are looking for a part time Optical Assistant to help cover the Sheffield/Leeds area - Occasional cover required in Huddersfield, Nottingham and Derby.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Established around 2 years ago
- Growing rapidly with a presence across the UK
- Experienced Directors from the Domiciliary sector who are trying to do things differently
- Empathy driven eyecare with a person centred approach
- Transforming the outdated model of care home eye tests
- Mainly care homes – 1 to 2 a day
- All aspects of dispensing, adjusting, repairing and fitting of spectacles
- Huge investment into the latest pre-screening and dispensing technology
- Supporting Connect Eyecare Optometrists with delegated functions as part of eye clinic.
- Paperless – app/tablet to update records
- Support from head office
- Working 4 days a week, start at the care home at around 9.30am
- No weekends!
- Specialist training provided including dementia care
- Salary up to £25,000 plus bonus and a fully expensed company car
- Career progression opportunities
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- At least 1 years + experience of working in an Opticians
- Full clean driving licence
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Able to develop relationships with patients
- Kind and caring approach
- Happy to travel
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726