Mobile Optical Assistant - South Yorkshire
Mobile Optical vacancies and Mobile Optical Assistant Jobs in Rotherham, Yorkshire. Zest Optical are seeking to recruit a Mobile Optical Assistant in Rotherham, Yorkshire on behalf of a reputable local domiciliary eye care provider.
A Mobile Optical Assistant is required to join a high quality, independent home eye care provider to cover the South Yorkshire area. The company provide an eye care service to those who are unable to travel to their local high street practice. They believe that everyone should have the right to high quality eye care, and pride themselves on providing a professional yet friendly service.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Working alongside an Optometrist to provide high levels of care
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Delivery of glasses
- Aftercare visits
- Administrative duties
- Booking appointments
- Driving to and from venues
- Mon – Fri / 9am - 5:30pm
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills; clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Wish to work in a supportive and rewarding environment
- Full driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant to take the next step in their career by joining this fantastic local domiciliary eye care provider. Within the role you will be well assisted by a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. This would be ideal for a candidate who is looking for a change of pace and environment.
- Paying between £16,500 - £18,000
- Company car provided to cover travel
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353