Mobile Optical Assistant - Huddersfield
Optometry, Optical Advisor vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant on behalf of a small chain of independent practices for their branches based in Yorkshire.
My client is a well-established chain of independent Opticians based in West Yorkshire and they are looking to recruit an Optical Assistant to work 5 days a week covering various branches in Huddersfield, Leeds and Wakefield.
The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer and seen significant amounts of growth in the past few years.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant, Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Full clean driving licence with own car
Optical Assistant - Salary
Between £18,000 to £20,000 plus expenses
The role is to work 5 days a week including Saturdays with working hours being from 9am to 6pm. 40 hours a week.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726